Located near the entry to the hamlet of La Ferrassie, with 12 hectares of land, La Ferrenie is a venerable house totally restored in 2010 and includes:
On the ground floor:
– A fully equipped kitchen, a living room with fireplace, two bedrooms one with a double bed (180cm) and the other with two single beds (90cm) which can doubled up, a bathroom with shower and bath, and a separate WC.
– An enclosed wrought-iron veranda.
– A laundry room.
– A bedroom with double bed, a bathroom with shower and bath, and a separate WC.
– A lovely, well orientated, swimming pool (10 by 5m), heated and with an electrically operated cover.
– A covered games area with table tennis and table football (baby foot)…